You will be responsible for delivering world-class administrative and student support at Goju Karate. As a member of our Front Desk Team, you'll work to register new students, help students with administrative questions, and work hard to maintain the dojo itself.
In addition, you'll grow in your career in martial arts, training during the week and learning about karatedo. You'll be part of the team that continually strives to improve Goju Karate, and you'll make an important contribution in the lives of ours students and the greater dojo community.
Position Availability Immediate (several positions available)
- Strong Desire to train in karate at the dojo
- Good Communication Skills
- Professional manner
- Commitment to hard work and strong focus
- Deep Desire to Serve Goju Karate Students
- Some Saturday AM hours required (depends on shifts chosen)
- State-of-the-Art Systems
- Free Tuition
- Free Uniform
- Flexible Hours
How to Apply Email us (PDF resumes only, please)
This job description was posted on: June 1, 2016.